Mediation and Law Offices of Vivian L. Holley
More Mediation, Custody, and Divorce Experience.
Since 1977. Get Help from a Mediator who is Both a Family
When It Comes To Your Family And Future, Experience Matters!
A leader in the field of mediation in the United States, Ms. Holley has offered mediation solutions in her practice since 1977, well before most practitioners heard of the concept. She is regarded as an expert practitioner by her colleagues. Ms. Holley also offers Collaborative Law, another cooperative alternative to traditional litigation where each party is represented and everyone is working for the benefit of the whole family. She also provides consulting services as well as legal support for clients who wish to represent themselves. Her office also represents some clients in court through traditional legal representation.
Ms. Holley is a specialist in child custody mediation and in creating parenting plans good for children to help them adjust to the separation and divorce of their parents.
Over 36 Years Mediation Experience + Certified Family Law Specialist + Family Therapist
- Admitted to Practice before The U.S Supreme Court in 1986
- U.S. pioneer in mediation starting in 1977
- Licensed Marriage Family & Child Therapist since 1975
- California State Bar Certified Family Law Specialist since 1984
- Pro tempore and Settlement Judge for San Francisco Superior Court
- Northern California SuperLawyer
- Admitted to Practice in California and Federal Courts in 1978.